August 31, 2012

Table Runners with Birchbark Lodge

 
After a wonderfully productive day working on the last of my tote bags at the present time, I decided to follow it up with a good start on some table runners. 
 
I absolutely love the Birchbark Lodge line from Moda.  
 
 
I just had to take some charms home to play with them!  Combined with a half yard of the very cute brown bear print and a nice coordinating cream, I new I would have some winning runners!
 
 

I first set out to play with the charms.  The hand of these fabrics was so great that they were just fun to touch!  Not to mention look at! 

 
Once I had my desired layout I went to work adding the cream as an inner border and the brown bears as an outer border. The cream really set off the Birchbark line nicely! 
 

I ended up with two gorgeous table runners.  So happy with the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment