February 26, 2013

Etsy Shop finally open!




I have been very busy with tax season in full swing.  However, my creative side never really stops moving.  I took this wonderful afternoon off and was finally able to open my Etsy shop for Modern Cottage Creations!  I have tote bags and table runners currently on my shop for sale and will be making and posting more as I go.  If you have a chance, please check it out.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ModCottageCreations




I am gearing up for craft shows that will be coming up this spring as well.  On March 16th I will be at the McDonell high school in Chippewa Falls for their Spring Craft show.  Dress festivally for St. Patrick's day, and come down for a day of great crafty fun!

I will also be at the Spring Craft show at the Chippewa Falls High School on April 6th.  This was my favorite show last year, and I am thrilled to do it again.  A great day with great crafters, a fun loving shopping crowd, and so much to see.  I look forward to being at the show, and I hope to see you there as well.




Whew, that's a few shopping options that I've gotten under way.  I hope to add a few more shows to my spring calendar and I will update you as they come up.  Enjoy the Etsy shop, and there will be more projects (and tutorials) to come! 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment