June 7, 2012

I love Precuts!


I love precuts!  I just can’t seem to get enough of these perfect little packs of fabric.  I love to buy precuts because I get to have a little sample of every fabric in the line.  The fabrics work together perfectly in any project because they are designed to do just that.  Buying yardage of each fabric in a line can get too expensive and it is sometimes just so sad to leave behind fabrics that I love.  With precuts, I can just take them all home! Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Chocolate Bars, and especially Charm Packs, I love them all! 

This is my current selection of precuts that I have purchased from shops all around Minnesota and Wisconsin, and online as well. This group of fabrics will eventually become some of the charm pack bags that I make and sell and area craft shows and some will become wall-hangings or throw quilts as well.  Keep updated on my blog and I will show you how these beautiful fabrics come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment